Tuesday has rolled around again, so it’s time to share some of my favorite pins from this week! I actually got around to cooking the beer chili that was on my list last week, and it turned out great. Review coming tomorrow!
This week’s pins are a good mix of funny, food and baby. Did I just sum up my life in three words? Maybe.
- Book Fort, pinned on For the Kiddo. Bobby was basically drooling over this, and honesty so was I. This looks like such a fun idea, and we totally have enough books in our house to do it for
- All different kinds of caramel apples, pinned onParty Har Har. Could there possibly be a better fall party idea than this? I want to get my friends together for a shindig just to have a caramel apple bar with all these toppings. Or maybe I’ll just skip inviting the friends. Hmm…
- Roasted Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, pinned on Food Stuffs. OMG. Seriously. OMG. This is basically one of those things I could happily eat every day for the rest of my life.
- Stop Clubbing, Baby Seals!, pinned on It Made Me Laugh. Pretty self-explanitory. Go look at the picture.
- Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken With Biscuits, pinned on Food Stuffs. Chicken pot pie in the slow cooker. This will win me major brownie points with Bobby.
- Apple Cider Margaritas, pinned on Party Har Har. Great for warming up on a cold night. I love apple cider. I love tequila. How could this possibly be a bad thing?
- Stovetop Christmas potpourri, pinned on
Christmas. Yeah, that’s right. It’s not even Halloween, and I’m already thinking about Christmas. Mess with me about it, and I will cut you. The Christmas board is my latest and greatest, and this is my favorite thing I’ve pinned so far. My heart feels happy thinking about the warm smells that will fill my house when I try this!
- What does John have?, pinned on It Made Me Laugh. I’ll go ahead and ruin it for you. Question: John has 32 candy bars. He eats 28. What does he have now? Answer: Diabetes. John has diabetes.
- Krispy Kreme doughnut muffins, pinned on Just Desserts. I have been jonesing for hot now Krispy Kreme doughnuts ever since the tornado blew the one in town away on April 27. I have the stuff to make these, and I may just do it tonight. I will post a review if I do!
- Garland 10 different ways, pinned on One. Yes, more Noah birthday stuff. I don’t want to spend a bazillion dollars, especially for a birthday he won’t remember, but I would like to do something like this as an inexpensive but fun decoration!
Interested in seeing more of my pins? You can find me here on Pinterest!