**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED (as of 9 a.m. central time on 1/11/12). Thanks to all who entered!
I am so excited to be hosting a giveaway for a product by such an awesome mama/designer!
I ordered a headband a few months ago from Torie at Twenty Five Design after reading about her on Sluiter Nation, and I love it so much that I wanted to shout from the mountain tops (or, well, this blog?) how great her products are.
For this giveaway, I will offer one winner your choice of any handmade item from Torie’s shop. I’m going to offer several different ways to enter:
- Mandatory: Visit Twenty Five Design either here or here and tell me in the comments which item you will pick if chosen (and specify whether it’s on Etsy). Be sure to include the color!
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment saying you did so. Don’t forget to include your Twitter handle.
- Like The Family Math on Facebook and leave a comment here saying you did so. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries.
- Tweet the following about the giveaway: “I just entered to win a @25design piece from @mistymathews at The Family Math. Check it out! http://bit.ly/rFVawv/”. Leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
- Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment with the link.
That’s a total of five different ways to enter! The winner will be chosen randomly and announced here on Jan. 11.
I’m also super excited to be able to offer my readers a special discount for items purchased from Twenty Five Design between now and Jan. 15. Use the code “FamilyMath” to get 15% off your purchase! The code is good at either of Torie’s shops.
These are great accessories, and this is a great chance to support a mama-owned business!
Disclosure: I am sponsoring this giveaway and was not compensated in any way by Torie or Twenty Five Design. Torie was extremely gracious to offer the aforementioned discount code for The Family Math readers.